MICHELIN Scorcher 31
Built for Harley-Davidson Dyna and Sportster models.
MICHELIN Scorcher “31” tires are supplied as original equipment on these Harley-Davidson motorcycles, with approved fitments for additional model years: Super Glide Custom, Street Bob, Wide Glide, XL 1200 Custom, Nightster, 1200 Low, Forty-Eight and Iron 883
– Cruise With Confidence: Innovative rubber compounds, incorporating know-how derived from Michelin’s decades of road-racing experience, provide remarkable grip on both wet and dry roads
– Exceptional Comfort and Handling: The supple casing design and profile of MICHELIN® Scorcher® “31” tires promote rock-solid handling on winding roads
– Long Mileage: Michelin carbon black-enriched rubber compounds promote excellent durability without compromising performance
MICHELIN Scorcher 11
Built for select Harley-Davidson models
– Original equipment on these Harley-Davidson motorcycles, with approved fitments for additional model years: Sportster SuperLow, V-Rod Muscle and V-Rod Night Rod Special
– Outstanding Grip: Semi-slick tread pattern maximizes the contact patch for excellent adhesion on dry roads. Optimized tread groove design efficiently evacuates water for dependable wet grip
– Excellent Tread Life: Derived from Michelin’s championship-winning race tires, newly developed rubber compounds combine durability and high performance
– Precise Handling: The latest generation of Michelin radial technology allows for easy maneuverability and impressive agility.
MICHELIN Scorcher 32
Built for Harley-Davidson Fat Bob Motorcycles.
– New MICHELIN Scorcher “32” tires have been designed and engineered specifically for the iconic Harley-Davidson Fat Bob motorcycle. They’re approved replacement tires for all Harley-Davidson Fat Bob model years – Impressive Durability: Innovative “reverse” tread design combined with Michelin’s proven rubber compound technology help deliver superb tread life and even wear patterns
– Agile Handling and Smooth Ride: Working in concert with Harley-Davidson, Michelin has developed Scorcher “32” tires to maximize the ride and handling of your Fat Bob motorcycle
– Dependable Grip: Excellent traction on wet or dry roads, thanks to generously grooved tread patterns and advanced Michelin rubber chemistry.